Download a desktop version of Tough Love Arena that works offline!
This is a free release to make running offline events easier. If you would like to support us financially and/or get additional cosmetics, please see check us out on Steam.
How to Download
You can download the latest version of Tough Love Arena via GitHub Releases. The downloads will be listed under “Assets”.
- Windows: Download
Tough-Love-Arena-Setup-X.X.X.exe and run it to install
- You will see a warning the first time you install. This is expected. Windows certification is coming soon!
- If you want a standalone exe that won’t autoupdate, download
- Mac: Download
Tough-Love-Arena-X.X.X.dmg, open it, and drag Tough Love Arena into your Applications folder
- If you have a previous version installed, replace it with the new one. Your settings will be preserved
- Linux: Download
Tough-Love-Arena-X.X.X.AppImage, make the file executable, and then run it
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTES
- The Tough Love Arena desktop application is no different from the website toughlovearena.com
- When there is an update to the game, the desktop version will usually be behind for ~10 minutes
- If the patch affects gameplay, you will not be able to play online until the desktop client updates
- The desktop application is designed to assist those who wish to play offline or on the go
- If you are running an offline tournament or event, please use this downloadable version to avoid any network issues
- The game will automatically check for updates on startup and then every 5 minutes
- If there’s been an update, you will see a notification telling you to close the application so it can update itself
- If you download/use an old installer, it will install that version, but then auto-update as soon as you launch it
- If you wish to continue using an older version, use an old installer, then disable your internet connection